Sustainable Development: “one who guarantees the needs of current generations, without compromising the development possibilities of future generations to meet their own needs” Brundtland Report 1987
- Waste reduction, reuse and recycling
- Reduction of Water and Energy. Use of large format container and sustainable cleanliness management in WC.
- Sustainable mobility and accessibility.
- Consumption of zero km products and seasonal food.
- Protection of the environment / low impact: protection of natural spaces. Immediate disqualification of participants who do not comply with sustainability regulations.
- Information on sustainability: web, social networks, mailing.
- Reduction of CO2 emissions